Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bull fight


One month ago my sister and I had a fight, because of a very shallow reason (watching tv, while washing clothes).She started the fight and I just fought back.. She hit my face using towel, then we started to rumble.. She pulled my hair I pulled hers, she kicked me and I kicked her, as if no one wants to be defeited. Pakatapos naming mag-away narealize ko na napuruhan niya ako, when I felt pain on my forehead and eyes, I got also some bruises on my arms and legs, & wound on my knee…I also cried a river and shout out loud all my hurts on my pillow… nag-soory ako kay God because what I did was wrong and a sin( di paggalang at pag-respeto sa kapatid ko…) lalo na’t she’s older than me.

I also realized that both of us ay walang napala sa ginawa naming, instead we only just hurt each other, both physically and emotionally because of the bad words that we threw to each other… Maybe it’s really my fault because she’s right nga naman, I’m not only wasting my time but also our electricity. And I’m wrong, I didn’t follow her.

Now, kapag dinadakdakan nya ako, I just ignore her at lumalayo na agad ako para hindi na maulit yung nangyari… I really don’t want this to happen again because….. ayaw ko na ng rematch noh!!! Antagal ko kayang nag-suffer sa sakit ng katawan at anit!!

What’s important now is I learned from my mistakes at sa nangyari…. Yun lang! BONGGA!!! PAK!!! WAPAK!!!.....;-D, B-)…

No comments:

Post a Comment